Where you all are from!

Friday, November 2, 2007

Step 2 in the Craft Room

The countertops are up in the craft room! It looks really neat and I'm just itching to get my stuff in it and organized! Corey had some wonderful help from a friend of ours who does countertops for a living, so it got done in record time. We'd still be trying to figure out where the studs were if it was just us trying to work on it (while keeping the kids out of the drill bits). I just had to move my sewing machine table in so I could see something in place. The shelves to the right will be in there, too, mostly for storage, etc. I have a lot of wall shelves and knick knack display items for my craft supplies (stamps, paper, etc.) that will be hung on the wall above the countertops...some handy pegboard and cork board, too. I can just feel the creativity starting to flow! Ha!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marjorie Lehman said...

I enjoyed the 'tour'! Thanks for sharing your family with us. Great to hear of your activities. It looks like you have some of your mother's creativity! The old sewing machine reminds me of 'home' :) Keep well and enjoy your little guys...they are adorable and so lucky to have great parents