Where you all are from!

Friday, June 6, 2008

Day Out With Thomas!

The boys and I traveled to Baldwin City, KS, today where the Midland Railway hosts "Day Out With Thomas." We had a blast playing with trains, petting animals, playing some games, watching a magic show and eating PB&J for lunch!

Trevin gets to meet Sir Topham Hatt

Logan checking out the train tables

Enjoying the train ride!

The boys and Thomas
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gina said...

Wow! The J-Boy would have loved loved loved that! And are those harnesses the greatest invention or what? Madi and Kiks don't go too many places without them!

Anonymous said...

Julie, I can tell you and the boys had a really good time, I love the picture of them in front of Thomas the train. VERY CUTE!!!

grandma said...

Julie, I can tell the boys really enjoyed themselves. I really like the one of them in front of Thomas.-Marlene