Okay, this may sound crazy, but I thought I might try and give away some things on my blog. I thought about trying to sell them on ebay, but that is such a bother and this way I could give things to people I know. :-)
The other day I had to empty my china/glass cupboards so we could fix the cabinets themselves, so as I was putting everything away, I kept out the items I haven't used in the 2+ years since we moved here. :-) And that is what I'm giving away.
The items are FREE, but I am asking that you pay shipping and insurance, unless you live close enough that I can hand-deliver the item. I would strongly suggest you purchase insurance as all the items (but one) are glass or crystal. I will pack them very well, but there's always the possibility that something will break.
Once I determine shipping charges, you can pay with either a check or Paypal. My email address for Paypal purposes is: cjpasta@hotmail.com You can send me payment via Paypal with no fee. Shipping won't be real cheap on most of these items. They are either heavy crystal or I will have to double box them if they're fragile. Just so you know.
So, it's first email in gets it. Not that I expect the servers to go down because of demand for these items, but just informing. :-) Please email me at cjpasta@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of these items.
Thanks for looking!
#1 Crystal bowl - 12" x 9" x 4" - fruit design frosted on bottom of bowl


#2 - Crystal basket - 3-1/2" x 5" - 6" high

#3 - Crystal round bowl - 5" diameter (2-3/4" opening), 4" high - would be perfect for a votive candleholder

#4 - Crystal fluted bowl - 7-1/2" diameter, 5-1/2" high - Sorry, don't know why this picture rotated back on its side. I guess you'll just have to lean over to look at it.

#5 - Princess House Pitcher/Glasses Set - This set is fragile. I don't know if it is crystal or glass, but my guess is glass. I will pack each of these pieces in their own box and then pack all boxes in one large box.
Set consists of:#6 - Crystal pitcher - 9" high, 1 quart capacity, would be a good juice pitcher - sorry about the rotate again.

#7 - Crystal straight-sided bowl - 8" diameter, 3-3/4" high - This guy is heavy. Their is some distortion in this picture. The sides are actually pretty straight up and down.

#8 - Silver teapot salt and pepper shakers - These stand 2-1/2" high.



No comments:
Post a Comment