Where you all are from!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trip to Hutchinson

Corey had a business trip to Hutchinson and I have relatives there, so we all tagged along. It was fun to spend a few days there in a hotel. It was hot! Here's a sign showing just how hot it was...in the shade, too. :-)

Here's an old Santa Fe caboose at the railyard where Corey was working.

There were LOTS of grain elevators in Hutch. Here's the longest one we saw.

Logan, Austin (both 2) , Trevin, Ethan (both 5) - a fun time with cousins!



...and Haley - practicing her walking!


Having fun at the water park.


...and sacked out after a very long day of playing!

We visited the zoo the next day. Here are the little prairie dogs. :-)


And here they are coming out of their tunnel.


So this is where we get milk?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anita said...

;) smile I have relatives in Hutch, too, imagine... I don't know them very well though... imagine

Hard to believe that the little guy's off to school... Forrest is, too (1st grade) and so's Justin (K'ten)