Where you all are from!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who are you all?

Okay, our little map tells us that people in these locations have looked at our blog:
I can't guess as to who everyone might be...so you're going to have to tell me!
Who is from......?

Boulder, CO, United StatesSun, 19 Oct 2008 19:37:03 -0500
Holmen, WI, United StatesSun, 19 Oct 2008 19:23:14 -0500
Scott Depot, WV, United StatesSun, 19 Oct 2008 18:33:40 -0500
Findlay, OH, United StatesSun, 19 Oct 2008 18:32:54 -0500


Schenectady, NY, United StatesSat, 18 Oct 2008 22:56:10 -0500
Partridge, KS, United StatesSat, 18 Oct 2008 22:49:55 -0500
Hood River, OR, United StatesSat, 18 Oct 2008 21:32:32 -0500

6 comments:

Laura Jelinek said...

Hi it's me Laura....that's me when ever you see a visitor from Finland or Sweden. How's it going for you all?

Unknown said...

I didnt see any marks on the map today (not even mine), so maybe it hasn't updated.

This is Mandy, I came from Ken & Megan's blog. (I use to live in Indiana.)

Unknown said...

Oh, btw- and my location is Texas... probably says Katy?

Lynisha Weeda said...

I'm sure you'll see Sidney, NE on there soon - that's me! I came over from Laura's blog - she's my sister!

Anita said...

ps- I know Holmen WI- nice town, nice people! Wouldn't know for sure who stopped by from there, of course, but I've been there a lot!

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

yeah, that drives me crazy too! I know that lots of people surf through our blog but I have no idea who they are or if I know them. I saw your post on Jane's blog and noticed you have a son named "Trevin" and my husband is "Trevan" and that's unusual so i dropped in on your world. =) Cheers! Jill