Where you all are from!

Friday, January 2, 2009

More New Years photos

The buds and their marble game creation!

Grammy reading stories to her boys!

Trevin reading to his cousin - a first!



We fit in a visit to mom's brother and family. We all enjoyed lunch at the local home-cookin' restaurant. My cousin's wife works there and she got to serve us. The really comical thing about this picture is the 2 John Deere tractors pulled up in the parking lot on the left side of the building! If they cook it, they will come! However they can get there. :-)




Here's the crew enjoying Aunt Wilma's yummy cookies after lunch!

Back home again...

Three little boys DO fit in our tub. :-) Cousin bath time!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

milnuts said...

I love that picture of the boys in the tub!

Anita said...

ditto the tub comment!

I'm not sure I saw this post before- how'd I miss it? Hmmmmm
Nice to catch up!