Where you all are from!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Camping!

Last minute camping trip to a nearby lake...wonderful!
Beautiful, peaceful setting...well until some neighbors moved in who somehow had gotten their days and nights mixed up. Argh! At least we had the morning to ourselves.


Our little helper caught helping!



Our campsite



Doing some rock skipping!



Storytime by flashlight!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anita said...

I love the pic of you reading to the boys- it's classic!

Stacey said...

HI, I was reading through past comments on my blog and found yours, not sure if I posted a comment on your blog yet or not, but your camping trip looked like so much fun! I can't WAIT to take our kiddos camping sometime, I didn't grow up camping but I SOOOO want to do this with our little ones.

You mentioned you are from Northern Indiana and now live in Kansas right? Do you miss Indiana? We live just 3 hours from home, but sometimes it feels so far away! we don't get there often enough!

Have a great day!