Those are great pictures! I really like the one of the two boys :) Sorry that we missed you at Castle Rock special meeting. We were really bummed about the date knowing that we would miss. Saw Diane at Windsor special meeting and had a nice visit. Hopefully we will see you sometime soon. I'm sure that convention will be here before we know it!
5 comments:
I love the pix! Thanks for sharing.
Very nice!
Amber
I like them! The boys are really growing up!
GREAT pics!!! Do you have any for relatives??!! ;))) See ya in a few wks, hopefully!
Luv, Dorothy L.
Those are great pictures! I really like the one of the two boys :) Sorry that we missed you at Castle Rock special meeting. We were really bummed about the date knowing that we would miss. Saw Diane at Windsor special meeting and had a nice visit. Hopefully we will see you sometime soon. I'm sure that convention will be here before we know it!
Post a Comment