Where you all are from!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

More birds!

We've spotted some Baltimore Orioles around our place...they're such a bright spot of orange...and here is the female. She was enjoying the blossoms on this honeysuckle.



Here is a lovely Yellow Warbler. I believe it is either a female or a young warbler. The male has more noticeable brown streaks on his chest. She hopped up and down the branches of the tree...they feed on insects on the leaves.


And the other day I caught the Momma wren going into the wren house we put up (there is a nest of sticks in it!). House is occupied! And now we get to hear the beautiful singing! It's hanging in a tree just right off our deck.

Mr. Bluebird sitting on our gutter the other day.


A finch on our feeder...still trying to figure out if it's a Purple Finch or House Finch. I want to catch a Goldfinch on the feeder, too. They are SO bright!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Wow, our Logan's are 3! That is something! I bet you can't believe it either. Wow, your pictures are A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!! LOVE the pics of the birds! wow!