...and evidently it wasn't a hard place, because it got out of there and flew off! The other day I had a Monarch come out of its chrysalis and later when I came back to release it, there were two butterflies in there flying around. I didn't know where it had come from and I didn't stop to find out, but it evidently came out of here, because the next day I checked the rock and the chrysalis was empty! I wish I could have seen how it came out...it was really scrunched in there...but I guess they're experts in getting out of scrunched spaces. :-)
Can you see the green chrysalis in there? The sun is lighting it up because there was another hole on the other side ...I guess a type of escape route! :-)
Can you see the green chrysalis in there? The sun is lighting it up because there was another hole on the other side ...I guess a type of escape route! :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment